Health & Wellbeing
- Tuesdays: 抖音国际版「TikTok」无需翻墙即可流畅使用，还支持登陆 ...:2021-6-1 · Hi，我是爱吐槽的博谈天下。今天请了一个专业团队帮我镇场子哈！有了这个团队站在我身后，今天我竟然有让「转发」突破50个的勇气！今天这一期内容，就给大家更新一下国际版某音「TikTok」其实这个软件，去年在这里就分享过了，但今天这个版本更加完美无需翻，
- Wednesdays: 自由动态网翻墙手机版
- Recorded Webinar: Understanding your UBC Benefits Plans
Careers & Leadership
- July 30: Download 无界一点通(免费VPN代理/免费翻墙代理) APK 4.1 ...:2021-6-5 · Download 无界一点通(免费VPN代理/免费翻墙代理) APK Latest Version 4.1 for Android - 无界一点通是安卓版的无界浏览，由美国无界网络 ...
Learning & Development
- LinkedIn Learning
- Workplace Learning Ecosystem
- Coming soon: A renewed HR website!
- Become a Workplace Wellbeing Ambassador before June 15
- UBC Staff Pension Plan: 2019 Annual Report
- Announcing the Director, Academic Leadership Development Program
- A股太残忍，连翻墙概念都不放过 今天是4月20日星期一 ...:今天是4月20日星期一，以下是仓都加满从现场发回的报道。 今天新闻很多，一时不知道从何说起。 那么先说段子吧。 话说有一位因盗窃电动车入狱的传奇人物，因为在派出所谈笑风生“这辈子不可能打工”而走红网络的窃.格瓦拉出狱，身价倍增，遭到网红公司疯抢。
Read more Human Resources News.
- Letter from Santa
- Hear from Lesley Cormack, the new Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal, UBC Okanagan
- Board of Governors elects Nancy McKenzie as new chair
- Workday training resources are now available online
- Santa Ono’s blog: Update on UBC’s approach to controversial speaker bookings
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences at UBC Okanagan transitioned into two autonomous Faculties on July 1
- Rehan Sadiq appointment extended as Executive Associate Dean, School of Engineering at UBC Okanagan
- Leadership transition in the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
- Exciting changes to UBC Today
- Dr. Sara-Jane Finlay re-appointed Associate Vice-President, Equity & Inclusion
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers, as well as one of Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.